.post-separator { background-image: url(http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq195/NanaCorley/post-separator.png background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center center; height: 50px; padding: 4px; }

SNOW

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Grandpa Johnson and Boys




Hello everyone, I took some pictures of my boys playing in the snow with their Grandpa Johnson. This will be our first Christmas back together in 6 years years. We lived in California for 6 years after my parents moved to Idaho 6 years ago. Myself and kids were over at my parents and Grandpa and the boys decided to play in the snow in their backyard. My dad has parkinsons. He had a good time playing in the snow with the boys. Also it will be An awesome Christmas to have this year because for the first time in 13 years we will be together with my brothers whom I haven't gotten to spend with them. I will be posting layouts of our Holdays with them too....I wish everyone a safe and happy Holiday Season...

No comments:

Post a Comment