.post-separator { background-image: url(http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq195/NanaCorley/post-separator.png background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center center; height: 50px; padding: 4px; }

SNOW

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hello


Gosh have I been busy. Sorry I didn't get Tuesday and Thursdays freebies up. I have a freebie for you now. Sorry about that. I am working on a couple more freebies for this week. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Back to the ol grind tomorrow. Well here is your freebie. All elements are in png file created @ 300 dpi for print quality. These files can be used with the Scrapbook Max program that have it. Download your freebie here

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be shared on the CU Freebies Only Forum
    On Sunday April 12th 2009.
    in this topic Bling

    ReplyDelete