.post-separator { background-image: url(http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq195/NanaCorley/post-separator.png background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center center; height: 50px; padding: 4px; }

SNOW

Monday, January 26, 2009

Valentines Sayins


Hello everyone. I hope you all had a wonderful and uneventful day. I am in the mode of making up freebies. I am just having way too much fun. I love to create things. It is a lot of fun. It's how I relax. I created some Valentines Sayins for your use. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them for you.... To grab them just click here. Thanks again for looking and I hope you can use them. Again if you have scrapbook max you can still use these. once you download them. Exract the files. Go into your scrapbook max program and you can pull them in through your embellishments, just click the browse and where you saved them and click ok. I am excted to see what you come up with. Don't forget to post your layouts.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 15 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete