.post-separator { background-image: url(http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq195/NanaCorley/post-separator.png background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center center; height: 50px; padding: 4px; }

SNOW

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wowzers are you all spoiled


I am just having way to much fun. I am so in the giving mood. Guess Christmas lasted longer for me this last year lol.... I hope you all enjoy and can use these items. Just wanted to share again.....You can download your freebie here

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I came in for a visit and like your blog very much, thank you I snagged your gift, it is lovely. I will be back. lovies Pumpy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 15 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete