.post-separator { background-image: url(http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq195/NanaCorley/post-separator.png background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center center; height: 50px; padding: 4px; }

SNOW

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Cat of the bag



ok I think I made you guys wait long enough. It is now Thursday... My secret is that I am going to be selling my Scrapbooking Kits at Digitaldesignersden.... I am so excited. I have been working on some new kits to put in the store. That's why no freebie this week... Unless I get alittle time to throw something quick together. Putting previews together takes awhile. So I will keep you up to date on the new happening.... I will post when I get some stuff in the new store. Here is a tease at one of the kits... It's not finished yet. One of the new kits I have been working on is called Sweet Irene. This new kit was inspried by our wonderful Eye at Scrapbook Max. Thanks you are a Sweetheart ...Love and Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I guessed it after seeing your post on SBM the other day. Congrats!! Can't wait to visit the store!

    ReplyDelete