.post-separator { background-image: url(http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq195/NanaCorley/post-separator.png background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center center; height: 50px; padding: 4px; }

SNOW

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I gotta a new toy

I am so excited, I had been wanting a laptop. Well I finally bought one. I am on wireless internet. It is so cool. It's pretty neat. It is Windows Vista... I got my stuff transfered from my desktop to my laptop. My hubby says I am spoiled... I told him no just well loved..LOL... We got him one too. He is playing with his right now. I have somemore things to do.. So this will be a short post. I have hopes of having another freebie up for you guys tomorrow.... Until next time. Take care and happy scrapping

No comments:

Post a Comment