.post-separator { background-image: url(http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq195/NanaCorley/post-separator.png background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center center; height: 50px; padding: 4px; }

SNOW

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Stationary Freebie


Hello everyone, I have another freebie for you. It is 5 stationary papers. They are created at 8.5x11 300 dpi Jpeg. I thought they were pretty and thought I might share them with you all. You can download them here I hope someone can use them. Happy Scrapping..

3 comments:

  1. How lovely! Thank you for sharing. I woulld like to talk to you about possibly selling at my store, if you might be interested? Please contact me at digitaldesignerden@hotmail.com
    Hugs, SherryD

    BTW this blog set you designed is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 22 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Feb. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete