.post-separator { background-image: url(http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq195/NanaCorley/post-separator.png background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center center; height: 50px; padding: 4px; }

SNOW

Friday, March 27, 2009

CU_Lattice Templates


Hello everyone. Here are 3 Lattice templates for your use. I created them in PSE 7.0. They are in PNG format so you will need a program like PSE, PSP to use them. The is one diamond shaped lattice and 2 heart lattice. Hope someone can use them. Enjoy Happy Scrapping. You can download your freebie here.

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Mar. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I'm looking forward to using these templates

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there girl..just popping in to say hello I love the name of your blog..the lattice work is awesome I love using it in layouts..thanks so much for sharing..Jazzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Your blog post will be shared on the CU Freebies Only Forum
    On Sunday April 12th 2009.
    in this topic Templates

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful thank you so much. CU Freebies Only Sent me. Hugs Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete