.post-separator { background-image: url(http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq195/NanaCorley/post-separator.png background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center center; height: 50px; padding: 4px; }

SNOW

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thursday Freebie


Good evening evryone, here is a blog background and header for you. It is from a new kit I have been working on. I hope someone can use it. Be sure and send me a link to where you use it so I can see. You can download it here. I hope everyone has a safe and healthy weekend. Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Blog Resource(s) post on Mar. 20, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening Nana!!! WOW your blog looks sooo pretty! Great Job with it!!! Just stoppin by to see how it looks and to say a quick Hello!
    Take Care! xxooxo

    ReplyDelete